Our reusable Wax Food Wrap is a sustainable and a natural alternative to single-use plastic food wrap. Comes in a fun stylish print. Made using plant-based wax, this reusable food wrap is vegan-friendly and home compostable. Use this reusable food wrap to create a pouch for your crisps, nuts or even your sandwiches for your perfect on-the-go zero-waste lunch!
HOW TO USE
This vegan-friendly wax wrap replaces cling film from your life.
- Using warm hands wrap around food to create a breathable seal.
- Hand wash in cold water and eco-friendly soap.
- Intermittently, recharge your wrap by ironing between two sheets of greaseproof paper, peel away while still wet and hold until dry.
- Love your reusable vegan wax wrap and it will last up to twelve months. Then simply compost it.
100% cotton fabric, plant wax, tree resin, and plant oil.
Everyday food storage. A great alternative to avoid single use cling film and have a zero-waste lunch.
MAKE A POSTIVE DIFFERENCE
By using a reusable wax wrap to cover and store your food instead of single use covers you are dramatically reducing your waste.
REUSABLE WAX WRAP FEATURES
· Size: approx. 25x25cm
· Washable under the tap
· Reusable, plastic-free
· Come in a fun stylish print
· Pop your sandwich or snacks inside, wrap up and you're good to go.
· Not for use with raw meat and fish, dishwashers or microwaves.
· Keep in a cool dry place when not using
· Don't place over hot food
· Wash with cool water and don't scrub with a hard dish brush
· Ethically sourced
We created the LowTox-Shop to provide a one-stop-shop for all your plastic-free essentials. If you’re a lucky recipient of one of our beautifully curated ethical gift sets then you can stock up on your favourite ‘lowtox’ goodies here too!
Reusable Vegan Wax Food Wrap – by Wrappa Wrap
We’ve carefully selected high-quality plastic-free products to stock in our LowTox-Shop. These are a great alternative to conventional products and will help to reduce plastic pollution.